SCANPAN has rejuvenated their current popular Classic knives by upgrading the range with an elegant and sleek design - the Classic knife range has been modernised and the performance enhanced. The Classic knives are perfectly balanced with a new ergonomic bolster to improve chopping grip. Each knife is crafted from the finest grade German stainless steel , the blade thickness for optimised weight. The blade is flawlessly taper ground to a "hairline finish" to increase corrosion resistance. Finally, the blade is manufactured to Rockwell test standards to ensure that it's tempered and hardened to perfection with a hardness scale of HRC 56-57.
All SCANPAN Knife sets and individual knives are guaranteed for 10 years.
The ergonomic handle and slightly shorter blade of this cook's knife gives the user great control. From cubing meat to finely mincing herbs, this essential kitchen knife does it all.
- Finest quality German stainless steel
- Superior "Hairline Finish" taper ground cutting edge
- Hardness tested to HRC 56-57
- Genuine Danish design
- Perfectly weighted and balanced
- Ergonomic trilobal handle design
- Rounded back of knife blade for increased finger comfort
- New ergonomic bolster improves chopping grip